A Passionate Zeal To Win
The essence of our practice is to solve people’s problems – this means we represent our clients in business and commercial disputes before California’s State & Federal courts (trial courts and on appeal), as well as private mediation and arbitration panels.
We realize our clients work hard for their money and most people do not like to pay attorneys fees, unless absolutely necessary. Therefore, we try to avoid needless litigation and make every effort to negotiate settlements wherever possible. However, we do not shy away from litigation and appearing in court; in fact, we welcome it.
We litigate business and commercial disputes, such as infringement of intellectual property rights, breach of contract, breach of warranty, shareholder and director disputes, unfair competition, theft of trade secrets, real property and products liability.
We try to avoid needless litigation and make every effort to negotiate settlements wherever possible. However, we do not shy away from litigation and appearing in court; in fact, we welcome it.
We also protect the rights of our clients as creditors in bankruptcy proceedings where the debtors owe them money.
Business Litigation Articles
- Alter-Ego and the Evergreen Rule B Attachment--News Flash
- Two Key Defenses to Bankruptcy Preference Avoidance Suits
- You’ve Been Sued in California, Now What?
- Italian Supplier of Olive Oil Forced to Defend Lawsuit in California
- How to Stop Parallel Foreign Litigation
- Is There a Class Action Lawsuit in Your Future?
- Court Case Creates New Tool to Protect U.S. Distributors from Dumping Grey Market Products
- California Trumps India in Property Dispute; Court Rules California Is "Convenient Forum" & Proper Venue Despite Property Located in India
- American-Style Discovery For Use In Foreign Cases
- Unfair Competition Issues for Business Owners