The Art of the Deal
We can quickly form business entities such as corporations, LLC’s, partnerships and joint ventures. And we prepare shareholder agreements and corporate documents to ensure courts do not “pierce the corporate veil.”
McKasson & Klein drafts many types of contracts to protect our clients and help them with their business. Our style is to write in plain English, understandable and to the point.
Our style is to write in plain English, understandable and to the point.
We assist clients in buying and selling businesses in asset and stock deals; this includes negotiating mergers & acquisitions, working with CPA’s and financial analysts on valuations, and preparing the agreements.
Business Transactions Articles
- Two Key Defenses to Bankruptcy Preference Avoidance Suits
- Registration & Reg. Agent – Defeats Rule B in California
- Italian Supplier of Olive Oil Forced to Defend Lawsuit in California
- Is There a Class Action Lawsuit in Your Future?
- U.S. Courts Likely to Enforce “Forum Selection” Clauses in Contracts
- Court Case Creates New Tool to Protect U.S. Distributors from Dumping Grey Market Products
- Steps to Consider when Starting Your Own Business
- Contractors Beware in Signing Lien Waiver and Release
- Goodwill in Sale of Business
- Unfair Competition Issues for Business Owners